We are an environmentally responsible organization that adheres to all local and national environmental laws and guidelines and employs sustainable business practices. Accurate is a fully permitted and licensed group of waste removal and recycling organizations.
Our mission is to provide exceptional waste removal and recycling service to each customer, every day.
Accurate’s values are at the core of everything we do. Our values serve as a foundation for how we conduct business, how we treat our customers and how we treat each other.
- Integrity is important to us. Your repeat business is just as important to us as your initial request for service. We promise to deliver the service you request, the way you request it, and earn your trust.
- Safety – Our goal is to send each employee home to his or her family safely, every day.
- Performance – We apply our combined knowledge, experience and innovation to develop and deliver valuable solutions to our customers. These are fundamental skills that have been key to our successes.
- Customer Focus – Customer satisfaction is the lifeblood of our future successes. We create mutually-beneficial partnerships with our clients. Listening to customers’ requests and delivering value-based services is essential to our customers’ ability to manage their daily tasks and reach their goals.
- Balance – We realize the value our employees bring to our company, and to your business or organization. We value a commitment to family and personal life, and support our employees as they contribute to the health and well-being of their loved ones and communities in which they live.
- Law Abiding – We adhere to all local and national laws governing our locations, service areas and waste handling.
- Education – We strive to arm our customers and the community with knowledge of environmentally sound ways to dispose of waste.
EPA Laws and Procedures
Waste haulers are governed by the regulations within the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States.
More information can be found at http://www2.epa.gov/laws-regulations
DEP Laws and Procedures
The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection is the local governing body for all waste haulers within Pennsylvania.
More information and regulations can be found at http://www.depweb.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/waste/6006