Do you have an excess of recyclables at your business or establishment? With today’s technology, we are able to dispose of all grades of recyclables together. Machinery automatically separates multiple recyclables in a fraction of the time manual labor can.
Recently, single stream recycling has taken hold in most townships across the country. Using just one collection bin for all recyclable items increases the ease of recycling so that more people will participate in the process, saving more resources.
What can go into single-stream recycling?
- Aluminum cans
- Tin cans
- Recyclable plastics – soda bottles, detergent bottles, etc.
- Wrapping Paper
- Phone books
- Computer Paper
- Mixed Office Paper
What cannot go into comingled/single-stream recycling?
- Shredded Paper – it is too small to sort and falls through the cracks of sorting machines
- Scrap Metal – These items cause excessive damage to the recycling equipment. Please contact Accurate Metals at 610-583-7177 or deliver your scrap to one of our two scrap yard locations.
- No Hazardous Waste – We do not accept any hazardous wastes
- No Diapers or Bio-hazardous waste
- Non-Recyclable Plastics – Styrofoam, plastic lids etc.
- No liquids
- No ceramics or non-recyclable glass – Pyrex, dishes, light bulbs, mirrors
- Frozen Food Containers
How to order single stream recycling service
Save on trash disposal. Contact Accurate Trash and request a single stream recycling container in addition to your trash container: 610-284-6600 or Sales@AccurateTrash.com