“LEED or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is transforming the way we think about how our buildings and communities are designed, constructed, maintained and operated across the globe. Comprehensive and flexible, LEED is a green building tool that addresses the entire building lifecycle recognizing best-in-class building strategies”
More info at http://www.usgbc.org/leed
LEED Recycling and Trash Services
Accurate will apply our expertise in the construction and demolition recycling industry to help you earn prerequisites and credits. We will advise you with innovative methods to recycle your project wastes.
LEED is a program that provides third-party verification of green buildings. To certify a project, there is a five step process.
- Choose which rating system to use. Keep in mind, some projects clearly fit the defined scope of one LEED rating system; others may be eligible for two or more
- Register. The LEED process begins with registration. Once registration forms are submitted and payment is complete, your project will be accessible in LEED Online.
- Submit your certification application and pay a certification review fee. Fees differ with project type and size.
- Review. Await the application review. Review processes differ slightly for each project type.
- Certify. Receive the certification decision, which you can either accept or appeal. An affirmative decision signifies that your building is now LEED certified.
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Core & Shell
- Retail – New Construction & Major Renovations / Retail – Commercial Interiors
- Commercial Interiors
- Existing Buildings – Operations & Maintenance
- Neighborhood Development
While there are several categories to earn LEED credits, Accurate can assist with the following:
Materials & Resource Credits encourage using sustainable building materials and reducing waste
Green Infrastructure & Building Credits – reduce the environmental consequences of the construction and operation of buildings and infrastructure
LEED Support Services
- We invite you to visit the website for U.S. Green Building Council and review the extensive list if LEED information and requirements. http://www.usgbc.org/leed
- Contact us to discuss your project. We will review your project and suggest options for reducing waste, separating wastes, and recycling as much waste as possible to help you earn LEED credits.
Call us at 610-623-3700 or Info@AccurateRecycling.com for more information