Front-Load Refuse Truck Operator
- Perform / Complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure functionality is in proper working order.
- Safely operate his or her heavy truck along his or her designated route and to the disposal site; read route sheet, follow map and service each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by the dispatcher and/or supervisor
- Identify unsatisfactory waste containers and tag containers in accordance with applicable departmental procedures.
- Continuously monitor the condition of the vehicle to ensure it is operationally ready at all times to minimize down time; clean waste from the packer blade and truck body on each disposal trip.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Eligible Candidates Must Have:
- Must have 2 Years prior experience operating a Front / Rear Load Trash/Recycling Truck
- Knowledge of Philadelphia and Delaware County
- A CLEAN Driving Record.
- DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS!
Physical / Environmental Requirements / Settings:
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than __ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to __ lbs. and pushing or pulling up to __ pounds on wheels throughout the work shift.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
Benefits / Compensation:
Compensation is dependent upon experience. Benefits package includes, Medical/ Vision / Dental Health Care Package, Paid Vacation Time and Holidays, and Company Matched 401 K Package
Submit your resume to email@example.com.