Applicable to high-volume waste solutions, Accurate will supply, maintain and service your trash compactor.

Common uses for commercial trash compactors

Utilizing a trash compactor significantly reduces the amount of resources it would require to provide repeated waste removal service if the waste was not compacted and as easily transportable.

Self-contained compactors, like in the image shown, are designed for handling wet waste to avoid the mess associated when removing the container from a “break-away” stationary compactor.

Commercial trash compactors like these are commonly used by hotels, cafeterias, hospitals, restaurants, grocery stores, and big box stores for efficiently disposing trash and recyclables in excess of 100 cubic yards per week.

We have many options for trash compactors / recycling compactors

Our compactors are available with a variety of control and safety options as well as fully gasketed doors to prevent leakage of wet wastes.  Additionally, our compactors are available in single and twin cylinder designs to fit the available space at your location.

Common concerns regarding compactors include keyed access, gated access, concrete foundations, routine cleaning and maintenance, and procurement.  We look forward to hearing about any of your concerns.  There is a perfect solution for everyone’s waste removal needs!

Compactors are used to condense and haul high volume waste streams including:

  • Cardboard
  • Garbage
  • Food wastes
  • Recyclable paper
  • Plastics
  • Office Waste

Additional information found here:

trash compactor

How Do I Order a Trash Compactor?

Contact us at the number below or fill out an information request form.  We will visit your location and assess your current waste handling operation.  We will discover any inefficiencies and suggest a comprehensive solution, professionally tailored for your organization.

Here at Accurate, we consistently deliver highly personalized and friendly service which we have become widely known for.

Contact us at 610-623-7772 or