- Recycling Pick Up Time?
Please contact Accurate Recycling regarding your recycling pickup time at 610-623-7772.
- What is included with my recycling service?
We will provide reporting when necessary, of all grades of recyclables and their weights for high volume recycling services. We will also provide prompt, reliable service and leave your facility clean and tidy when we are through servicing you.
- Do you take plastics?
We do not currently accept plastic from the public.
- Can I dump waste paper at your yard?
- Do you pay for newspaper?
Not from the public in small volumes. If you have large volumes of wastepaper, please contact us to discuss. 610-623-7772
- Do we provide shredding services?
Not at this time, but we can refer you.
- Do we provide plastic recycling bins?
No, but please check with your township.
- What recycling materials are accepted in comingled/single stream containers?
- Aluminum cans
- Tin cans
- Holiday Recycling Service
Please call our recycling office at 610-623-7772 regarding holiday recycling service.
- When will we pick up your recyclables?
On the days you specify or as frequent as necessary.
- How do I reactivate recycling service?
Please contact our recycling manager at email@example.com.
- I need to add recycling service
No problem. We can either increase your service frequency or offer a larger container. Every situation is unique. We will discuss this with you and find a solution, together.
- How do I place a temporary hold on recycling service?
- How do I start my recycling service?
- What frequency of service for my recycling pickup?
We will come as frequent as you require our services.
- How do I start recycling pick-up service?
After contacting us, we will do a waste audit and recommend service to you. If you are happy with your current service configuration we will offer better service for a better price.
- Directions to our Lansdowne Recycling Center?
95 N – Take Exit 10 for Pennsylvania 291 E toward Bartram Ave – Turn Left on Bartram Ave – Turn Left on Island Ave – Turn Right onto Woodland Ave – Turn Left onto S 70th Street – Turn R onto S Church Ln – Turn L onto Baltimore Ave, Destination on Left
95 S – Take Exit 14 to merge onto Bartram Ave toward Essington Ave – Turn R onto Island Ave – Turn R onto Woodland Ave – Turn Left onto S 70th Street – Turn R onto S Church Ln – Turn L onto Baltimore Ave, Destination on Left
476 N – Take Exit 3 toward Swarthmore – Merge onto E Baltimore Pike approx. 6 miles on R
476 S – Take Exit 9 for PA-3E – Turn L onto PA-3E/West Chester Pike – Slight R onto Darby Rd (Lansdowne Ave) – Turn L on E Baltimore Avenue (past 2nd Wawa) .6 mi on R